AngularJS is a framework which helps to develop the web, mobile and desktop applications. Here, I have listed frequently asked AngularJS Interview Questions. If you want to learn more about desktop applications approach AngularJS Training in Chennai, once learning AngularJS will help the candidates to build the applications with extraordinary features.
- What is AngularJS?
- It supports for dependency injection
- It supports for one-way and two-way data binding
- It supports for form validations
- Event Handlers
- Its supports for angular and static template
- What are the main features of AngularJS?
The main key features of AngularJS are
- Data Binding
- Is AngularJS is plugins or framework, library?
AngularJS is not a library, it is a framework which supports for mobile and desktop browsers.
- Why do we prefer AngularJS?
- AngularJS is declarative user Interface
- AngularJS is fully extensible and works with all libraries
- Good flexibility
- Data Models are POJOs
- Coders write less code as per their requirements
- Are AngularJS supports for security holes?
Yes, AngularJS supports for
- Cross-Site-Scripting (CSS)
- Basic authorization and authentication
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) injection attacks
- Is it possible to use an open-source library with Angular?
Yes, It is possible to use an open-source library with Angular.
- What is namespace and why we called it as “ng”?
Ng is core module, this contains all directives and the user can build AngularJS library file.
- What are the new features of Angular 2?
- Use of TypeScript
- Dependency Injection
- Lambdas with TypeScript
- What is Typescript?
Typescript is a programming language which was developed by Microsoft.
- What is Dependency Injection?
Dependency Injection is a software design platform which deals with new components and allows someone to resolve dependencies.
- Why do we need Angular 2?
Angular 2 is full of app development and it is a super-heroic framework which includes powerful features such as user interactions, rich templates, dependency injection, change detection, two-way data binding and much more. Angular 2 Training in Chennai helps candidates to develop applications in the limited duration. Angular authorize developers to build mobile, web and desktop applications.
- Angular 2 is simpler, faster and instrumented design.
- Angular 2 focus more on modern browsers.
- Angular 2 developing using ES6.
Angular 2 supports for Mozilla Firefox, Opera Mini, Safari and Google Chrome. If you’re interested in web development, prefer AngularJS course in Chennai. Expert’s assistance from FITA Academy is helpful for the people. Developing mobile apps in Angular 2 is a different experience for web developers. With Angular, you can develop and test the applications by providing a framework for Model-View-View Model (MVVM) and Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectures, it is used in rich-internet applications.