What is React JS?
- The Model View Controller (MVC) architecture is used by ReactJS, and the view layer is in charge of handling mobile and web apps.
- React is well-known for creating single-page apps and mobile apps.
Features of React JS
Unidirectional Data Flow and Flux
React.js is designed to only support data that is traveling in one direction, downwards. Additional features will be required if the data must travel in a different direction.
React includes a collection of immutable data points that are provided to the component renderer as HTML tag properties. The components cannot directly edit any properties, but they do support a callback method for doing so.
Virtual Document Object Model (VDOM)
In React, a virtual DOM is a memory-based, lightweight duplicate of the real DOM. Real DOM manipulation is substantially slower than VDOM manipulation because nothing is drawn on the screen. When an object’s state changes, VDOM updates only that object in the real DOM instead of the complete object.
When compared to alternative front-end technologies, which must update each item even if only a single object in the web application changes, this allows things to move quickly.
Due to the large community’s assistance, testing React apps is simple. Even Facebook has a little browser extension that makes debugging React much easier and faster.
Let’s have a look at some key ReactJS principles next.
Join React JS Training Institute in Chennai with a certification for your career development.
Advantages of Using React JS
- ReactJS aids in the creation of fantastic user interfaces.
- ReactJS is search engine friendly.
- Component and data patterns improve readability, making it easier to manage larger apps.
- Other frameworks can be utilized with React.
- The entire scripting environment is simplified with React.
- It makes advanced maintenance easier and boosts productivity.
- This allows for faster rendering.
- The best part about React is that it comes with a script for creating mobile apps.
- ReactJS has a large community behind it.
- React JS includes a number of useful developer tools.
- React is used by both startups and Fortune 500 enterprises.
Attention Reader! Join the React JS Course in Chennai with certification and placement support for your career development.
I hope you find this blog useful. Some useful information on React JS. If you want to learn more about React JS, join FITA Academy. Because it provides you with real-time working expert training, certification, and job placement assistance for your professional development.
Also, read this blog to know the Web Developer Salary For Freshers to know the current Salary Package of Leading MNC”s